Dermaplaning in Austin, TX, is a highly efficient, safe, physical exfoliation procedure used to clear away dry, dead, superfluous skin layers.
What Does Dermaplaning Involve?
Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for removing fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) and dead, dry skin. Dermaplaning involves a simple shaving of the epidermis. Our patients notice how “new” and soft the skin feels, and comment on the improved, more refreshed appearance of the face.
Results and Benefits of Dermaplaning
What can you expect after a dermaplaning session? The results will amaze you!
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of dry fine lines that are evident on aging skin
- Rids the face of vellus hairs (peach fuzz)
- Increases the rate of absorption of pharmaceuticals and skincare products
- Provides a healthier and more radiant appearance
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin